The COVID-19 pandemic has affected our world in ways we never could have predicted. While life on the farm continues as it always has, the increased restrictions have had a significant impact on our small business. Due to closing/cancellations of many events throughout the region, our mobile petting zoo is not able to travel to see our many friends this summer.
We are happy to announce that we are now able to open to the community and have implemented many changes to how our farm runs to keep staff, animals, and visitors safe. When visiting the farm, please abide by the following additional guidelines and continue to practice proper social distancing, hand washing, and any guidelines as recommended by health officials.
- wash you hands often
- minimize touching the animals and pens
- social distance ( the farm is all outside you can easily stay away from others )
- stay with your group and keep your kids with you
- we are not taking reservations at this time. If we get busier than expected we may ask you to wait before entering . ( most visits are about an hour now because of the playground being closed. )
- Pre-screening: If you have at least one of the following symptoms: fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing OR At least two of the following symptoms: • chills • fatigue • headache • sore throat • runny nose • stuffy or congested nose • lost sense of taste or smell • hoarse voice • difficulty swallowing • digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain), or • for young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite. Please do not visit !!!
Due to the mobile petting zoo staying at home this summer, we are opening to the public for a few extra days each week. Our summer schedule (subject to change - please see our Facebook page for up to date announcements) is as follows:
- Wednesdays: 10am-3pm
- Thursdays: 10am - 3pm
- Fridays: 10am - 3pm
- Saturdays: 10am - 4pm
- Sundays: 10am - 4pm
- Holiday Mondays: 10am - 4pm
*We are also open for special private tours on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please contact us to book a private tour or for more information.