Choose Your Farm Experience
Animals for Sale
Want to take one of our cute critters home with you? We sell a variety of small animals, including:
- Rabbits (breeds include Lionhead, Holland Lops, Lion Lops, Mini Rex, and Netherland Dwarfs)
- Guinea pigs (breeds include American Smooth, Frizzle, Crested, Teddy, Abyssinian, Coronet, Silky, Texel, Peruvian, and Texel)
- Skinny pigs
- Assorted chicks and ducklings (during spring and summer)
- Miniature donkeys and pygmy goats (when available)
Duck in today and visit the animals!
Our animals love visitors, and they can’t wait to welcome you to the Barnyard Zoo.
Kids under 1 are free (human kids, not baby goats)
Mon.: Private group tours
Holiday Mondays: 10am–4pm
We want to keep our animals, staff and visitors safe and happy, so we’ve laid out a few ground rules. Please read them before your visit.
Covid Protocol at the Farm
The safety and well-being of our staff and visitors is our top priority. As such, we have put the following Covid protocols in place, and kindly ask that you follow and respect them during your visit.
- Please self assess before coming to the farm.
- Covid-19 vaccination passports are not required at the farm; we are all outdoors.
- Face masks are not required because we are all outside. You are welcome to wear them if you would feel more comfortable. Please wear a mask if you are not able to social distance.
- Reservations are not required as there is lots of room at the farm to maintain social distancing.
- Please take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the farm.
What Others Have Loved About The Barnyard Zoo
A fantastic place to take a family and spend a few hours. Our kids loved all the various animals and the play structure was a hit too. Lovely grounds, well kept and clearly well cared for animals and very helpful staff. At $10 per person it is a steal of a deal. We’ll be back without question.
July 11, 2021
It was an amazing experience going here. Animals were so gentle . I loved feeding them . Lovely adventure 😍
October 3, 2021