Choose Your Farm Experience
Animals for Sale
Want to take one of our cute critters home with you? We sell a variety of small animals, including:
- Rabbits (breeds include Lionhead, Holland Lops, Lion Lops, Mini Rex, and Netherland Dwarfs)
- Guinea pigs (breeds include American Smooth, Frizzle, Crested, Teddy, Abyssinian, Coronet, Silky, Texel, Peruvian, and Texel)
- Skinny pigs
- Assorted chicks and ducklings (during spring and summer)
- Miniature donkeys and pygmy goats (when available)
Duck in today and visit the animals!
Our animals love visitors, and they can’t wait to welcome you to the Barnyard Zoo.
Kids under 1 are free (human kids, not baby goats)
Mon.: Private group tours
Holiday Mondays: 10am–4pm
We want to keep our animals, staff and visitors safe and happy, so we’ve laid out a few ground rules. Please read them before your visit.
Covid Protocol at the Farm
The safety and well-being of our staff and visitors is our top priority. As such, we have put the following Covid protocols in place, and kindly ask that you follow and respect them during your visit.
- Please self assess before coming to the farm.
- Covid-19 vaccination passports are not required at the farm; we are all outdoors.
- Face masks are not required because we are all outside. You are welcome to wear them if you would feel more comfortable. Please wear a mask if you are not able to social distance.
- Reservations are not required as there is lots of room at the farm to maintain social distancing.
- Please take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the farm.
What Others Have Loved About The Barnyard Zoo
Loved this petting zoo! The large goats and the donkeys were obsessed with our twin girls when we went last month! I’ve been to several petting zoos, but this one is my favourite. If you have any questions or even concerns, the owners and employees are very knowledgeable. We were told to come back next year with our girls and that we could have a picnic on the property, the baby chicks will come and join us. I am excited to do that and to laugh with our girls. FOR THE AWFUL REVIEWS ON HERE….clearly you have never been to a farm. Farms are dirty, and muddy…..some animals play in their water basins…they are living their best lives! All the animals have shelters and are well loved from what I saw as a visitor! We will definitely be going back for years to come!! THANK YOU!!
August 26, 2022
This place was amazing. Not sure why I see bad reviews here at all. The stalls all had shade for all animals. There was fresh water for all the animals. We took our son and brought a friend with her little girl and all of us had a blast feeding, petting the animals and the children also had a blast in the playground area. We spent 4 hours here easily and had a blast. Please go check out this little slice of heaven here. Your children will have a blast and the animals will warm your heart. They also sell some animals and fresh eggs. Great price and great time. Well worth the hour drive for us both and worth the price. This farm is a little gem in the Ottawa Valley. You were able to feed the animals as you went along seeing them at your own pace. The owner came and talked to us for a bit and was very friendly and lovely. This place is a must for families with little ones. You won't regret it,
July 16, 2022
We had a great time! Absolutely worth the drive, beautiful countryside. They have lots of animals and most of them are approachable and friendly when you don't chase them. 10/10 would recommend for any family to enjoy.
July 24, 2021