Choose Your Farm Experience
Animals for Sale
Want to take one of our cute critters home with you? We sell a variety of small animals, including:
- Rabbits (breeds include Lionhead, Holland Lops, Lion Lops, Mini Rex, and Netherland Dwarfs)
- Guinea pigs (breeds include American Smooth, Frizzle, Crested, Teddy, Abyssinian, Coronet, Silky, Texel, Peruvian, and Texel)
- Skinny pigs
- Assorted chicks and ducklings (during spring and summer)
- Miniature donkeys and pygmy goats (when available)
Duck in today and visit the animals!
Our animals love visitors, and they can’t wait to welcome you to the Barnyard Zoo.
Kids under 1 are free (human kids, not baby goats)
Mon.: Private group tours
Holiday Mondays: 10am–4pm
We want to keep our animals, staff and visitors safe and happy, so we’ve laid out a few ground rules. Please read them before your visit.
Covid Protocol at the Farm
The safety and well-being of our staff and visitors is our top priority. As such, we have put the following Covid protocols in place, and kindly ask that you follow and respect them during your visit.
- Please self assess before coming to the farm.
- Covid-19 vaccination passports are not required at the farm; we are all outdoors.
- Face masks are not required because we are all outside. You are welcome to wear them if you would feel more comfortable. Please wear a mask if you are not able to social distance.
- Reservations are not required as there is lots of room at the farm to maintain social distancing.
- Please take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the farm.
What Others Have Loved About The Barnyard Zoo
We had a great time! Absolutely worth the drive, beautiful countryside. They have lots of animals and most of them are approachable and friendly when you don't chase them. 10/10 would recommend for any family to enjoy.
July 24, 2021
Wonderful place . We had such great time very clean and lots to see also the staff are amazing super friendly. The owner love her animals and you can see how much they care for them i will highly recommend anyone to take their little ones here
August 13, 2021
Today was me and my fiancé’s first time visiting the farm, and we absolutely loved it! You can tell that the animals are well cared for, and the staff are so friendly! We spent 3 hours here, and we didn’t even realize because we were having such a great time. Not only that, but I got the opportunity to help feed a baby goat its bottle. The experience you will find here, is unlike any other. This farm was worth every penny. Go support this small business- you will not regret it! Can’t wait to visit again.
August 16, 2021